Want to write for one of the leading travel websites? We are looking for your endless adventures around the world. We are currently accepting guest posts. Please read the guidelines below before submitting your ideas.
You Could Travel Writing Guidelines
Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting your ideas. Note that if you don't adhere to the guidelines, we reserve the right to not publish your article. Please remember that we might decide to add affiliate links to all guest posts.
You Could Travel Stories
- We are looking for a minimum of 1500 words on the subject.
- Please make sure your article is professionally crafted free from any grammatical errors.
- Please include a minimum of 5 photos. Four pictures for the body text, one image for the hero (1200px).
- All pictures must be at least 1000 px wide. Please use Google photos links, Dropbox or WeTransfer to send us your images.
- All articles must be original content. It means they must not have been posted previously anywhere on the internet.
- Please make sure you include a small 320px x 320px headshot photo.
- Please send your travel blog link.
- Please send us links to your social media handles (Twitter, Facebook and G+)
- Please don't include more than 2 external links within the body of the text. Both links have to point to your travel blog and be relevant to the content you are submitting.
- All links are no-follow with the exception of the link to your personal blog.
- Please clearly indicate where in the article the photos should be placed.
COPYWRITERS & COMPANIES: These guidelines are not for copywriters or sponsored posts. We only accept guest posts from travel bloggers interested in sharing their story with our audience. If you are a copywriter or a company interested in advertising and sponsored posts, please have a look at our work with us page.
Why Write for You Could Travel
When we started out, all we wanted to do is share our story with the world and gain a wider audience for our blog. This is why we want to help you gain momentum right from the start. So how will we help you gain a new audience?
We will link back to your travel blog irrespective of your DA
We will tag you on our Twitter (17k+ followers) and Facebook (2k+ followers)
We will share the story on over 70 Pinterest boards, our Pinterest Tribes and with our 6.9k+ followers.
We will share your story on our website and put in front of over 100,000 unique readers
We will Stumble your story, add it to Flipboard and share it with our Google Plus audience.
Ready to share your story?
Contact us via our contact form below and we will get back to you.